Ondřejovická strojírna, a.s.
This company is newly only a production company, it employs blue- and white-collar employees, it holds certifications and a part of production technologies.
The plant was established in 1899 under the company Hassmann and son. Since its beginnings, the machinery production was established there, focused on stone working machines, machines for working wood, distilleries equipment, hand pumps and hydro-electric power turbines. After the war, the plant was producing minor mining machines, hydraulic machines and transporters. Since 1961, the plant has started the production of wide range of products for chemical industry and pressure vessels.
Currently, technological, qualification and production conditions are set to manage the production of the most demanding products and equipment for petrochemical and energetical industry. The production is carried out in accordance with the most demanding European, American, Russian and other technological norms and standards.