Policy of the Integrated Management System
In accordance with the company strategy the company management has decided to adopt the following principles of the integrated management system for development of the quality management system, the environmental management system and the system of work safety and health protection:
Basic Orientation of Company:
In relation to ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2016:
- Product Quality and Activities
- Meet the requirements for the quality management system according to ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2016
- To achieve such state that the company could become a sought-after partner in the field of production of the specified pressure equipment for a wide range of customers
- To design, produce and supply quality products, to reliably ensure related activities when respecting the requirements and expectations of the customers and legislative regulations
- To continuously create conditions for further development of the company itself
- Satisfying of Customers
- To create a feeling of certainty at its customers regarding the quality and on time deliveries of the products when ensuring environmentally-friendly procedures and processes and consistent procedures and processes when ensuring work safety and health protection
- To systematically and purposefully seek stimuli and information enabling profound understanding of the needs and requirements for satisfying of the customers
- Attention to Suppliers
- To pay continuous attention to the quality of deliveries, delivered services and selection of suppliers on all levels of the company
- Continuous Improvement of Quality Management System
- To continuously improve the process performance and the product reliability
- To take suitable measures in appropriate extend for achievement of the optimal use of all resources
- Training of Employees
- To pay continuous attention and take care of training and qualification of the employees, their education so as to be responsible, reliability and positive motivation at work
- Commitment of Management:
- The Company's management determines the EMS and SM Health and Safety Policy, which are suitable for the purposes and context of the Company, including the nature, scope and environmental impacts of the Company's activities and products, following the requirements of ČSN ISO 14001: 2016 - Environmental Management Systems. Ensuring safe and healthy working conditions, concerning the prevention of occupational accidents and damage to health and for the specific nature of risks and opportunities in the field of occupational safety and health according to ČSN ISO 45001: 2018 - Occupational health and safety management systems. The above is declared in the ISM Handbook.
- Environmental policy:
- The company undertakes within the environmental management system:
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve the environmental protection system in accordance with the ČSN EN ISO 14001: 2016 standard.
- Meet the requirements of applicable laws and regulations on environmental protection and other requirements to which the company is subject.
- Identify and regularly review the environmental aspects of its activities and products that have or may have significant environmental impacts.
- Set and review environmental goals and targets.
- Create and adhere to programs to achieve your goals and objectives.
- Provide the necessary human, material and information resources for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the environmental protection and pollution prevention system.
- To reduce the material and energy intensity of the company and thus save primary raw material resources.
- Continuously improve the company's engineering profile.
- Involve all employees in the system of environmental protection within the company in order to continuously improve their activities.
- Communicate openly about its environmental aspects with government agencies, business partners, interest groups and the general public.
- To increase the expertise of employees in the field of environmental protection and to expand their environmental awareness.
8. Health and safety policy:
The policy is appropriate for the purposes, size and context of the Company and for the specific nature of health and safety risks and opportunities. It provides a framework for setting health and safety objectives. The company undertakes, within the framework of the occupational health and safety management system:
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve the occupational health and safety system in accordance with the requirements of ČSN ISO 45001: 2018 - Occupational health and safety management systems.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of accidents at work and damage to health.
- Meet legal requirements and other requirements.
- Eliminating hazards and reducing health and safety risks.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the health and safety management system.
- Negotiations with employees and their representatives and their participation in the health and safety management system within the company.
- Increase the expertise of employees in the field of safety and health at work and improve their relationship to health and safety.
9. Competence and responsibility
All employees of the company are competent to make suggestions for improving the ISM Policy. The ISM Representative is responsible for announcing the ISM Policy and all company employees are responsible for complying with and enforcing the ISM Policy.
10. Publication of ISM policy
Ensuring that the ISM policy is made available to the public is done by sending letters to the third parties involved. Furthermore, the ISM policy is placed for the public and employees in the Company's meeting rooms and on the Company's notice boards. The ISM policy is regularly reviewed by the management in terms of suitability and compliance with the long-term corporate strategy, stakeholder requirements, international standards ČSN ISO 9001: 2016, ČSN EN ISO 14001: 2016 and ČSN ISO 45001: 2018.
The content of this ISM Policy provides a framework for setting and reviewing ISM goals and objectives and is a key document for guiding the further development of business processes.
Company General Manager
PP Ing. Roman Stárek